Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Outdoor pool area in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Outdoor pool area in Zurich

Hi there

Just wanted to share something great I discovered a couple of months ago in Zurich. There's an outdoor pool area close to Letzigrund and Albisriederplatz. The entrance fee is 7 CHF for adults. If you enjoy sunbathing, swimming etc. in summer time I strongly recommend it. Tip: go there early, around lunch it gets very busy.

Enjoy

Ann

ps. the link is: http://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/content/ssd/de/index/sport/schwimmen/sommerbaeder/freibad_letzigraben/adresse.html

The text you are quoting:

Hi there

Just wanted to share something great I discovered a couple of months ago in Zurich. There's an outdoor pool area close to Letzigrund and Albisriederplatz. The entrance fee is 7 CHF for adults. If you enjoy sunbathing, swimming etc. in summer time I strongly recommend it. Tip: go there early, around lunch it gets very busy.

Enjoy

Ann

ps. the link is: http://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/content/ssd/de/index/sport/schwimmen/sommerbaeder/freibad_letzigraben/adresse.html

Ann SöderblomJul 18, 2010 @ 12:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2005 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Outdoor pool area in Zurich
Post 1

Hi Ann, thanks for contributing a tip! Just curious though, so I'm going to ask an obvious question: what is the advantage of an outdoor pool area over heading down to the lake shore?

/ Rich

Hi Ann, thanks for contributing a tip! Just curious though, so I'm going to ask an obvious question: what is the advantage of an outdoor pool area over heading down to the lake shore?

/ Rich

rich_t, Jul 22, 2010 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Rich

Well it's an alternative to the lake and if you live close to Albisrieden you can go for a quick swim :o) 

Hi Rich

Well it's an alternative to the lake and if you live close to Albisrieden you can go for a quick swim :o) 

Ann Söderblom, Jul 24, 2010 @ 06:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

it has a "Wave make machine" in one of the pools :-) FUN

it has a "Wave make machine" in one of the pools :-) FUN

Franziska N, Jul 24, 2010 @ 20:36