Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Pay-per-use fitness classes at venues all over Zurich?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Pay-per-use fitness classes at venues all over Zurich?

I am currently doing an MBA project related to fitness and one thing I have noticed is that it is not easy in Zurich to find out about all the different fitness classes going on in the city. You have to spend a lot of time searching the Internet and at gyms for instance it is not always clear whether they are willing to allow you to pay to do just one class or whether they only offer annual membership.

So I want to ask you all, is this something you are interested in? i.e. having a site where you can enter your availability and the activity type you are interested in and then you see a list of all the matches classes and you can book them right there on the site immediately.

I set up a landing page at www.mywayfit.ch and if you are interested you can either let me know here or on the site. If enough of you are interested I will make it happen for real after my MBA finishes in March.

The text you are quoting:

I am currently doing an MBA project related to fitness and one thing I have noticed is that it is not easy in Zurich to find out about all the different fitness classes going on in the city. You have to spend a lot of time searching the Internet and at gyms for instance it is not always clear whether they are willing to allow you to pay to do just one class or whether they only offer annual membership.

So I want to ask you all, is this something you are interested in? i.e. having a site where you can enter your availability and the activity type you are interested in and then you see a list of all the matches classes and you can book them right there on the site immediately.

I set up a landing page at www.mywayfit.ch and if you are interested you can either let me know here or on the site. If enough of you are interested I will make it happen for real after my MBA finishes in March.

mr_sportyFeb 16, 2015 @ 17:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1395 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1395 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form