Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Ping Pong and Dancing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ping Pong and Dancing
That's right! Zurich Glocals, I have a score to settle with my significant other in the form of a friendly ping pong game or two. Does anyone know of anywhere in Zurich or a surrounding area that has public use ping pong tables? Billiards would work too, though ping pong would be the ticket.

For dancing, I would like to take her somewhere informal. What I picture is a place where we can just walk off the street in jeans and sneakers, dance a couple slow ones and be on our merry way. Know of anywhere like this?

Thanks for the help! Aloha nui loa!

B.
The text you are quoting:
That's right! Zurich Glocals, I have a score to settle with my significant other in the form of a friendly ping pong game or two. Does anyone know of anywhere in Zurich or a surrounding area that has public use ping pong tables? Billiards would work too, though ping pong would be the ticket.

For dancing, I would like to take her somewhere informal. What I picture is a place where we can just walk off the street in jeans and sneakers, dance a couple slow ones and be on our merry way. Know of anywhere like this?

Thanks for the help! Aloha nui loa!

B.

BrandonNov 1, 2009 @ 18:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2427 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2427 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form