Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Public transportation zone 10

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Public transportation zone 10

Hi, 

I have a 50% reduction card, but I also bought a monthly zone 10 -- city of Zurich-- card, should i have that at half price, ??

I payed 77 chf, should I have payed 35 chf?

The text you are quoting:

Hi, 

I have a 50% reduction card, but I also bought a monthly zone 10 -- city of Zurich-- card, should i have that at half price, ??

I payed 77 chf, should I have payed 35 chf?

Jacob BJan 2, 2011 @ 23:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

9 Replies | 2081 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Public transportation zone 10
Post 1

When I bought my 1/2 card for trains I asked about this and they said the discount is only applicable to tickets not to what they call abonements here.

When I bought my 1/2 card for trains I asked about this and they said the discount is only applicable to tickets not to what they call abonements here.

Andrew I, Jan 2, 2011 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Okidoki, thanks for reply

Okidoki, thanks for reply

Jacob B, Jan 3, 2011 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

if you have a halb tax card, then this also does entitle you to 50% off your monthly abbonnement for zone 10...  so yes you should have paid 35chf..

if you have a halb tax card, then this also does entitle you to 50% off your monthly abbonnement for zone 10...  so yes you should have paid 35chf..

Karl N, Jan 3, 2011 @ 00:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

No, Halbtax does not entitle for the monthly abbonnement tickets. However, you can get a personalized monthly abbonnement card which entitles you a discount of approximately about CHF 5...

No, Halbtax does not entitle for the monthly abbonnement tickets. However, you can get a personalized monthly abbonnement card which entitles you a discount of approximately about CHF 5...

Ehsaan, Jan 3, 2011 @ 02:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

well i do apologise, but i base what i know on what i have. I have a monthly abonnement for zones 10 and 21 i also have a halbtax which gets me 50% discount from the abonnement. I suggest for the correct answer you check with sbb....

well i do apologise, but i base what i know on what i have. I have a monthly abonnement for zones 10 and 21 i also have a halbtax which gets me 50% discount from the abonnement. I suggest for the correct answer you check with sbb....

Karl N, Jan 3, 2011 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

No discount on ZVV abonnements with Halbtax.  Prices here http://www.zvv.ch/en/tickets/tickets-and-prices/zvv-networkpass/index.html no mention of Halbtax.

No discount on ZVV abonnements with Halbtax.  Prices here http://www.zvv.ch/en/tickets/tickets-and-prices/zvv-networkpass/index.html no mention of Halbtax.

CraigS, Jan 3, 2011 @ 22:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Jan 3, 11 09:21

wow! Karl, you must be a priviledged members for SBB and ZVV Tongue out

Is there anything extra that has to be mentioned to avail a discount of 50% ?

I just bought my personalized monthly abbonnement for zone 10 and 21 and I paid CHF 115...

Thanks, Ehsaan

wow! Karl, you must be a priviledged members for SBB and ZVV Tongue out

Is there anything extra that has to be mentioned to avail a discount of 50% ?

I just bought my personalized monthly abbonnement for zone 10 and 21 and I paid CHF 115...

Thanks, Ehsaan

Ehsaan, Jan 3, 2011 @ 22:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

MY BAd... i was alway under the impression i got discount for my halbtax... looks like i was cheating myself all this time .. monthly abo and halb tax card..  :(

MY BAd... i was alway under the impression i got discount for my halbtax... looks like i was cheating myself all this time .. monthly abo and halb tax card..  :(

Karl N, Jan 4, 2011 @ 10:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

It's the same for single and return (i.e. Tageskarte) tickets for zone 10 - with halbtax you get a discount but not 50%. I think it's a reduction from 8CHF to 5.60 or something like that for the Tageskarte. Halbtax is still a great phenomenon though! An even better phenomenon is a GA paid for by your employer Tongue out !

It's the same for single and return (i.e. Tageskarte) tickets for zone 10 - with halbtax you get a discount but not 50%. I think it's a reduction from 8CHF to 5.60 or something like that for the Tageskarte. Halbtax is still a great phenomenon though! An even better phenomenon is a GA paid for by your employer Tongue out !

rich_t, Jan 4, 2011 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
9 Replies | 2081 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form