Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Recommend English Kindergarten

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Recommend English Kindergarten

Hi, one of my friend is looking for a nice english kindergarten with professional education, her child is around 4. I found there are many from internet. Would anyone recommend any good one near zurich area? 

Thanks a lot! 

Anita

The text you are quoting:

Hi, one of my friend is looking for a nice english kindergarten with professional education, her child is around 4. I found there are many from internet. Would anyone recommend any good one near zurich area? 

Thanks a lot! 

Anita

Anita TApr 26, 2016 @ 12:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1571 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Recommend English Kindergarten
Post 1

Hello Anita

Where is your friend live? I assume she would want to send her kid to somewhere close to home?

I live in Herrliberg and was just discussing about the kindergarten with my neighbors the other day. One of the mom send her children to here, http://dayschool.ch/en/ . it's an international private kindergarten, so the kids can learn different languanges. (cause we all want our kids learn english.)

She recommended this one to me, said its a very nice environment for the kids, not just the professional education, but also doing lots of interesting activites, such as arts and sport. 

Now im thinking to choose this Kindergarten too, but my daughter just turned 2 years old, the admission is from 3, so i'm still looking around....:)

Hopefully it helps you....

Andrea

Hello Anita

Where is your friend live? I assume she would want to send her kid to somewhere close to home?

I live in Herrliberg and was just discussing about the kindergarten with my neighbors the other day. One of the mom send her children to here, http://dayschool.ch/en/ . it's an international private kindergarten, so the kids can learn different languanges. (cause we all want our kids learn english.)

She recommended this one to me, said its a very nice environment for the kids, not just the professional education, but also doing lots of interesting activites, such as arts and sport. 

Now im thinking to choose this Kindergarten too, but my daughter just turned 2 years old, the admission is from 3, so i'm still looking around....:)

Hopefully it helps you....

Andrea

Andrea B, Apr 28, 2016 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Recommend English Kindergarten
Post 2

Hi, Andrea

Thank you for your reply!

my friend is living in Oerlikon...i dont know if the kindergarten you recommended is too far for her.....but i'll send her the infomation anyway. :) 

Anita

Hi, Andrea

Thank you for your reply!

my friend is living in Oerlikon...i dont know if the kindergarten you recommended is too far for her.....but i'll send her the infomation anyway. :) 

Anita

Anita T, Apr 28, 2016 @ 12:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1571 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form