Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > SEARCHING FOR JOB in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
SEARCHING FOR JOB in Zurich
Is there someone who could tell me some companies where is possible to work speaking in English in Zuerich or around Zuerich, PLEASE!!!! Only some links where I could send my CV to. I m a teacher as profession but I m searching for every open position where I could use English cause my german is not good enough. THANK YOU in ADVANCE!!
The text you are quoting:
Is there someone who could tell me some companies where is possible to work speaking in English in Zuerich or around Zuerich, PLEASE!!!! Only some links where I could send my CV to. I m a teacher as profession but I m searching for every open position where I could use English cause my german is not good enough. THANK YOU in ADVANCE!!
Fortuna31Jan 27, 2009 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 5687 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: SEARCHING FOR JOB in Zurich
Post 1
It took a little while, but I was able to work in English in Zurich ages ago when there were fewer opportunities than there are now.

As a start, you could look at the websites of

(1) the British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce

(2) ETAS (English Teachers' Association of Switzerland) for names of private schools where you could teach.

(3) Buy a copy of the NZZ newspaper for a few days and look at the vacancy ads for names of employers needing native English speakers.

All the best, R.

It took a little while, but I was able to work in English in Zurich ages ago when there were fewer opportunities than there are now.

As a start, you could look at the websites of

(1) the British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce

(2) ETAS (English Teachers' Association of Switzerland) for names of private schools where you could teach.

(3) Buy a copy of the NZZ newspaper for a few days and look at the vacancy ads for names of employers needing native English speakers.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Jan 27, 2009 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Ohhhh Thanks God! Finally, someone had the good heart to spend some min to answer my announcement.

I know there are MANY ppl here in Glocals who works in English, some of them without expecifically qualification but UNFORTUNATELLY they refuse to be SOLIDARY!

A GOOD information is a gun in the warms of who knows how to use it and without informations, without knowing where I shuold start, It made my lfe more difficult. I tried several companies but I was not successed but I THANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR THE ANSWER. 97 ppl read my post but only u answered.

THANK U VERY MUCH!

Jeane. 

Ohhhh Thanks God! Finally, someone had the good heart to spend some min to answer my announcement.

I know there are MANY ppl here in Glocals who works in English, some of them without expecifically qualification but UNFORTUNATELLY they refuse to be SOLIDARY!

A GOOD information is a gun in the warms of who knows how to use it and without informations, without knowing where I shuold start, It made my lfe more difficult. I tried several companies but I was not successed but I THANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR THE ANSWER. 97 ppl read my post but only u answered.

THANK U VERY MUCH!

Jeane. 
Fortuna31, Feb 4, 2009 @ 22:02

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Well, perhaps some of the people who read your post didn't reply because they had nothing concrete to suggest.

Anyway, you've got a couple of leads to follow up, so keep on looking and something will surely materialize.

All the best, R.

[quote]Ohhhh Thanks God! Finally, someone had the good heart to spend some min to answer my announcement.

A GOOD information is a gun in the warms of who knows how to use it and without informations, without knowing where I shuold start,It made my lfe more difficult. I tried severalcompanies but Iwas notsuccessed but I THANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR THE ANSWER. 97 ppl readmy post but only u answered.

THANK U VERY MUCH!

Jeane.[/quote]
Well, perhaps some of the people who read your post didn't reply because they had nothing concrete to suggest.

Anyway, you've got a couple of leads to follow up, so keep on looking and something will surely materialize.

All the best, R.

[quote]Ohhhh Thanks God! Finally, someone had the good heart to spend some min to answer my announcement.

A GOOD information is a gun in the warms of who knows how to use it and without informations, without knowing where I shuold start,It made my lfe more difficult. I tried severalcompanies but Iwas notsuccessed but I THANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR THE ANSWER. 97 ppl readmy post but only u answered.

THANK U VERY MUCH!

Jeane.[/quote]
Ritchie, Feb 4, 2009 @ 22:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
try the websites:

www.job.ch  (just type in english)

www.jobsrapido.ch

www.jobscout24.ch

www.monster.ch

www.justlanded.com  (expats website)

i know of a company that looks for portugese speaking customer care agents...so if your interested...

try the websites:

www.job.ch  (just type in english)

www.jobsrapido.ch

www.jobscout24.ch

www.monster.ch

www.justlanded.com  (expats website)

i know of a company that looks for portugese speaking customer care agents...so if your interested...
Sheldon, Feb 5, 2009 @ 17:59

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
srry jobrapido.ch that must be..
srry jobrapido.ch that must be..
Sheldon, Feb 5, 2009 @ 19:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Sheldon!

Some of these webpages I always try I only didnt know the last one "landed". And Yes I m interested in ANY company which needs someone speaking Portuguese or English. If u can give me the link or something like that, please!

THanks anyway!

Jeane.

Hi Sheldon!

Some of these webpages I always try I only didnt know the last one "landed". And Yes I m interested in ANY company which needs someone speaking Portuguese or English. If u can give me the link or something like that, please!

THanks anyway!

Jeane.
Fortuna31, Feb 7, 2009 @ 21:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 5687 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form