Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Searching an apartment

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Searching an apartment
Hi there,
a colleague of mine is moving to Zurich and he will be looking for a place to stay. I copy and paste his announcement:

<%
I'm looking for a shared apartment in Zurich, room size 20m2 or more, if possible less than 900CHF. I would like to bring my own furniture.
I'm a 34-year-old German PhD student (currently living in Netherlands) and have already eight years of shared-flat-experience. It would be nice if the life in the flat would go beyond sharing the rent.

Ich suche eine WG in Zuerich, Zimmer-Groesse mindestens 20m2, wenn moeglich unter 900CHF, Zimmer moeglicht unmoebliert.
Ich bin ein 34-jaehriger deutscher Doktorant, lebe zur Zeit noch in den Niederlanden. Ich habe rund 8 Jahre WG-Erfahrung und trage gerne meinen Teil bei um nicht zu Funktions-WG zu werden.
%>

Thank you very much for your courtsey,
eugenio 
The text you are quoting:
Hi there,
a colleague of mine is moving to Zurich and he will be looking for a place to stay. I copy and paste his announcement:

<%
I'm looking for a shared apartment in Zurich, room size 20m2 or more, if possible less than 900CHF. I would like to bring my own furniture.
I'm a 34-year-old German PhD student (currently living in Netherlands) and have already eight years of shared-flat-experience. It would be nice if the life in the flat would go beyond sharing the rent.

Ich suche eine WG in Zuerich, Zimmer-Groesse mindestens 20m2, wenn moeglich unter 900CHF, Zimmer moeglicht unmoebliert.
Ich bin ein 34-jaehriger deutscher Doktorant, lebe zur Zeit noch in den Niederlanden. Ich habe rund 8 Jahre WG-Erfahrung und trage gerne meinen Teil bei um nicht zu Funktions-WG zu werden.
%>

Thank you very much for your courtsey,
eugenio 
eugenio_Aug 19, 2009 @ 16:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2172 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2172 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form