Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Wing Chun in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wing Chun in Zurich

Hi,

I've been a student of the martial arts for over 20 years (Wing Chun, BJJ, Muay Thai, Tai Ji, Arnis). After my last trip to see my Wing Chun teacher (Sifu Daniel Xuan) a couple of months ago, he finally gave me permission to teach his system.

So, I'm looking for a small group of dedicated people that would like to learn the efficient Xuan Wing Chun system. Let me know if you have any questions about the system, and/or would like to try it out!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ben

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I've been a student of the martial arts for over 20 years (Wing Chun, BJJ, Muay Thai, Tai Ji, Arnis). After my last trip to see my Wing Chun teacher (Sifu Daniel Xuan) a couple of months ago, he finally gave me permission to teach his system.

So, I'm looking for a small group of dedicated people that would like to learn the efficient Xuan Wing Chun system. Let me know if you have any questions about the system, and/or would like to try it out!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ben

B BJan 30, 2015 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1384 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Wing Chun in Zurich
Post 1

There's one more spot available. Let me know if you'd like to try it out. No experience necessary.

The text you are quoting:

There's one more spot available. Let me know if you'd like to try it out. No experience necessary.

B B, Mar 6, 2015 @ 09:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1384 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form