Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Zurich - Fake Bake spray tanning offered

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Zurich - Fake Bake spray tanning offered

Hi ladies and gents,

Moving to Zurich from London in just over a week and sorting out some packing.

Medical project manager extraordinaire by day, but have been doing mobile fake bake spray tanning here for a bit of extra mortgage cash in the evening/ weekends; just wondering if its worthwhile bringing my kit over…

Would anyone be interested in professional spray tanning? Fake bake is an awesome product and very natural looking result – love the stuff!!

Let me know – would be glad to offer the service if there's a need, and meet some new people in the process :o)

Cheers,

Billie

The text you are quoting:

Hi ladies and gents,

Moving to Zurich from London in just over a week and sorting out some packing.

Medical project manager extraordinaire by day, but have been doing mobile fake bake spray tanning here for a bit of extra mortgage cash in the evening/ weekends; just wondering if its worthwhile bringing my kit over…

Would anyone be interested in professional spray tanning? Fake bake is an awesome product and very natural looking result – love the stuff!!

Let me know – would be glad to offer the service if there's a need, and meet some new people in the process :o)

Cheers,

Billie
SparklesOct 2, 2008 @ 13:03

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3225 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Zurich - Fake Bake spray tanning offered
Post 1
Hi Sparkles, and good luck with your upcoming move to Zurich

Im curious about this 'Fake Bake' product.

Is 'Fake Bake' the official name? 

Is it basically a process where you paint the person's whole body?
If yes, how long does the paint last? 

Thanks alot

Oded

Hi Sparkles, and good luck with your upcoming move to Zurich

Im curious about this 'Fake Bake' product.

Is 'Fake Bake' the official name? 

Is it basically a process where you paint the person's whole body?
If yes, how long does the paint last? 

Thanks alot

Oded
SiteAdmin Oded, Oct 2, 2008 @ 14:50

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Zurich - Fake Bake spray tanning offered
Post 2

Hi Oded,

Ok, so how it works… It’s a professional spray application all over the body (yes, you would have to strip down to your underwear :o)

The fake bake solution (famous in US/UK and amongst celebrities) is atomised into a cooling vapour and then lightly sprayed on the body in an airbrush fashion ensuring an even application. One of the active ingredients in the solution , Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), causes a chemical reaction with the amino acids on the outermost top layer of skin to produce a natural looking bronzed tan - much like the sun does but without UVA and UVB damage to the skin. Its completely safe (trust me I’m a doctor!) – no UV exposure, skin reactions, ageing etc..) and it lasts about 5-10 days. This is not like a lotion where it can appear orange, streaky, and fake. The way the tan fades and the length of time it lasts is dependent on how each person naturally loses his or her skin. Regular moisturising is essential to prolong the duration of the tan, especially during hotter months or in dry climates. Best have the tan 24 hours before you plan to show off your bronzed skin. For best results, you’ll need to exfoliate the skin (esp. knees and elbows) prior to the application so you remove the dead skin cells. Any other queries, let me now!

Cheers,

B

Hi Oded,

Ok, so how it works… It’s a professional spray application all over the body (yes, you would have to strip down to your underwear :o)

The fake bake solution (famous in US/UK and amongst celebrities) is atomised into a cooling vapour and then lightly sprayed on the body in an airbrush fashion ensuring an even application. One of the active ingredients in the solution , Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), causes a chemical reaction with the amino acids on the outermost top layer of skin to produce a natural looking bronzed tan - much like the sun does but without UVA and UVB damage to the skin. Its completely safe (trust me I’m a doctor!) – no UV exposure, skin reactions, ageing etc..) and it lasts about 5-10 days. This is not like a lotion where it can appear orange, streaky, and fake. The way the tan fades and the length of time it lasts is dependent on how each person naturally loses his or her skin. Regular moisturising is essential to prolong the duration of the tan, especially during hotter months or in dry climates. Best have the tan 24 hours before you plan to show off your bronzed skin. For best results, you’ll need to exfoliate the skin (esp. knees and elbows) prior to the application so you remove the dead skin cells. Any other queries, let me now!

Cheers,

B
Sparkles, Oct 2, 2008 @ 15:46

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 3225 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form