Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Zürich - board games and card games shop

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Zürich - board games and card games shop
Hi, people.

Again at work with a little bit of spare time and Internet. I'm looking for a shop that would offer a lot of board games (Settlers of Catan Island, Risk...), you know, this kind o' stuff.

And, if such a shop would offer a nice variety of cards - Rummy, Poker, Uno it would be excellent. Of course, directing me to just-a-card shop would also be more then acceptable.

Actually, what I looking for, is a UNO South Park cards edition. D'you know it? Supposed to be fun and an excellent gift. I know, consumers world, but hey...

Merci.
The text you are quoting:
Hi, people.

Again at work with a little bit of spare time and Internet. I'm looking for a shop that would offer a lot of board games (Settlers of Catan Island, Risk...), you know, this kind o' stuff.

And, if such a shop would offer a nice variety of cards - Rummy, Poker, Uno it would be excellent. Of course, directing me to just-a-card shop would also be more then acceptable.

Actually, what I looking for, is a UNO South Park cards edition. D'you know it? Supposed to be fun and an excellent gift. I know, consumers world, but hey...

Merci.
GoranGDec 3, 2008 @ 17:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 4644 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Zürich - board games and card games shop
Post 1
Goran, there is one in Niederdorf....don't remember the name, but I can give you directions..

you coming this evening?

Cheers
Ehsaan

Goran, there is one in Niederdorf....don't remember the name, but I can give you directions..

you coming this evening?

Cheers
Ehsaan
Ehsaan, Dec 3, 2008 @ 17:53

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Zürich - board games and card games shop
Post 2
[quote]Goran, there is one in Niederdorf....don't remember the name, but I can give you directions..

you coming this evening?

Cheers

Ehsaan[/quote]

yo, man. Probably not. Have a lot of, well, let's just say that I didn't do enough last week and I've got a piles of everything lying around. And tomorrow I go to Bioggio, business, getting up at 5AM, killing time, well, excuses, I know, c'est la vie, and, well, back to work.

Next week for sure.
[quote]Goran, there is one in Niederdorf....don't remember the name, but I can give you directions..

you coming this evening?

Cheers

Ehsaan[/quote]

yo, man. Probably not. Have a lot of, well, let's just say that I didn't do enough last week and I've got a piles of everything lying around. And tomorrow I go to Bioggio, business, getting up at 5AM, killing time, well, excuses, I know, c'est la vie, and, well, back to work.

Next week for sure.
GoranG, Dec 3, 2008 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 4644 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form