Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Zurich Advice - Car / Karate / Tailor / Beautician / General Advice!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Zurich Advice - Car / Karate / Tailor / Beautician / General Advice!

Greetings fellow Glocallians ;)

I’m moving to Zurich in just over a week and could do with some help and local know-how on the following…  

• Car – need to find a cheap/ free car to borrow/ rent/ exchange for / steal (joke!) for my stay mid Oct to March (or as long as possible)  – any ideas?
  • Karate/ Martial Arts/ Kick boxing – any clubs you can recommend in the city centre?
  • Tailor – like to have my suits tailored / altered for a good fit- anyone you can recommend?
  • Beautician – like to be pampered now and again!

Cheers,

Billie

The text you are quoting:

Greetings fellow Glocallians ;)

I’m moving to Zurich in just over a week and could do with some help and local know-how on the following…  

• Car – need to find a cheap/ free car to borrow/ rent/ exchange for / steal (joke!) for my stay mid Oct to March (or as long as possible)  – any ideas?
  • Karate/ Martial Arts/ Kick boxing – any clubs you can recommend in the city centre?
  • Tailor – like to have my suits tailored / altered for a good fit- anyone you can recommend?
  • Beautician – like to be pampered now and again!

Cheers,

Billie
SparklesOct 2, 2008 @ 13:17

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 2145 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Zurich Advice - Car / Karate / Tailor / Beautician / General Advice!
Post 1
Hi Billie,

Good luck with your move to Zurich. Check out Mobility.CH re the cars (rentals, web also in English) it's great for short, last minute trips.

Alannah

The text you are quoting:
Hi Billie,

Good luck with your move to Zurich. Check out Mobility.CH re the cars (rentals, web also in English) it's great for short, last minute trips.

Alannah
Lannah, Oct 8, 2008 @ 03:14

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 2145 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form