Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > Zurich International Schools

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Zurich International Schools
 Hi .. we are moving to Zurich soon with children aged 9 and 11.  Recommendations on the International schools would be great.  I see there are quite a few so would like to know which ones to avoid (if any) and which to go for.  Many thanks.
The text you are quoting:
 Hi .. we are moving to Zurich soon with children aged 9 and 11.  Recommendations on the International schools would be great.  I see there are quite a few so would like to know which ones to avoid (if any) and which to go for.  Many thanks.
wendy wOct 30, 2009 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2506 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Zurich International Schools
Post 1
 Hi, I work at the Inter Communtiy School of Zurich and would recommend it if you live on the Zumikon side of the lake. If you live on the other side, try Zurich Internationals School.  Both schools have very high standards. Both also probably have waiting lists so you may want to contact both of them.
Trina
 Hi, I work at the Inter Communtiy School of Zurich and would recommend it if you live on the Zumikon side of the lake. If you live on the other side, try Zurich Internationals School.  Both schools have very high standards. Both also probably have waiting lists so you may want to contact both of them.
Trina
Trina, Oct 30, 2009 @ 19:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Zurich International Schools
Post 2
 Thanks Trina .. We don't know where we will be living yet but it is good to hear that in your opinion both schools are good.  I would like to know which one has the best sporting facilities, that might sway us.  

I am also interested in the bilingual schools.  My kids don't speak German but are fluent in Spanish.  I know it will be hard for them at first but in the long run it is an excellent way to learn a new language.  Do you know anything about them.  Are they generally full of locals or is there a good international mix.  Also, which ones are to be recommended?

Many thanks

Thanks Trina .. We don't know where we will be living yet but it is good to hear that in your opinion both schools are good.  I would like to know which one has the best sporting facilities, that might sway us.  

I am also interested in the bilingual schools.  My kids don't speak German but are fluent in Spanish.  I know it will be hard for them at first but in the long run it is an excellent way to learn a new language.  Do you know anything about them.  Are they generally full of locals or is there a good international mix.  Also, which ones are to be recommended?

Many thanks

wendy w, Oct 31, 2009 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2506 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form