Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > banning of Esperanza

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
banning of Esperanza

I thought id start this discussion after giving it much thought over the weekend.

Personally i dont think Esperanza should have been banned, she has been doing a lot of work organising events on here, and i know a lot of people appreciated her efforts. Her mail that was sent out, i presume to everyone , was a little out of line. That said however it did not warrant a banning, and removal from Glocals. Whatever the background of personal disputes, they should not be discussed openly on the forum., If you have something to say to someone, then by all means say it personally. If however you have an opinion on activities or events posted on here, then im sure you are open to critique, which you then have to answer to.

I also organise the occasional event, on glocals and if people dont like whats happening , or what i do then they have a right of recourse on here, and dont have to attend again. I dont take it personally , you cant please all of the people all of the time. So whats your opinion, are you in support of Esperanza or not , whats your opinion ?

K

The text you are quoting:

I thought id start this discussion after giving it much thought over the weekend.

Personally i dont think Esperanza should have been banned, she has been doing a lot of work organising events on here, and i know a lot of people appreciated her efforts. Her mail that was sent out, i presume to everyone , was a little out of line. That said however it did not warrant a banning, and removal from Glocals. Whatever the background of personal disputes, they should not be discussed openly on the forum., If you have something to say to someone, then by all means say it personally. If however you have an opinion on activities or events posted on here, then im sure you are open to critique, which you then have to answer to.

I also organise the occasional event, on glocals and if people dont like whats happening , or what i do then they have a right of recourse on here, and dont have to attend again. I dont take it personally , you cant please all of the people all of the time. So whats your opinion, are you in support of Esperanza or not , whats your opinion ?

K

Karl NNov 1, 2010 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1175 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1175 Views      |  Send to friend
EXCLUSIVE OFFERS

Feedback Form