Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > need some tips about zurich nightlife :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
need some tips about zurich nightlife :)
hi everybody,
I am planning to go zurich for a weekend and have fun with friends.
I wonder if you have any suggestions about nice clubs in zurich...
can be chill out, latin music, popular,r&b ...
thx.....

nuray
The text you are quoting:
hi everybody,
I am planning to go zurich for a weekend and have fun with friends.
I wonder if you have any suggestions about nice clubs in zurich...
can be chill out, latin music, popular,r&b ...
thx.....

nuray
noideaOct 5, 2006 @ 13:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 3468 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: need some tips about zurich nightlife :)
Post 1
at Pelikanstrasse 18

Fab club, very dressed up, good music, several sections and great to people watch... pricey too though and can be members only if you are not nice to the doormen..

enjoy!
tash
at Pelikanstrasse 18

Fab club, very dressed up, good music, several sections and great to people watch... pricey too though and can be members only if you are not nice to the doormen..

enjoy!
tash
tash, Oct 5, 2006 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
yes I ve heard that one already, so worth trying...
thx for the advice :)
cheers+
nuray
yes I ve heard that one already, so worth trying...
thx for the advice :)
cheers+
nuray
noidea, Oct 5, 2006 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi, I live in Zurich and it is a great city with good nightlife. As always, it depends on what type of thing you are looking for and what type of places interest you. However, here is my guide to the places I like in Zurich and I have written a few words about the style of each place, plus their website details. Hope you have a great time and that the following is of help:

"Acqua" - trendy bar / restaurant / cafe at the lake with very beautiful views from their terrace and often has DJ / club nights on Fridays or Saturdays. www.acqua.ch

"Rex Bar" - elegant wine bar, often candle-lit in the evenings, at 16 Sch?tzengasse, close to Bahnhofstrasse. www.rexbar.ch

"Pur Pur" - oriental style bar, (like MoMo in London), popular club nights, it is on Seefeldstrasse 9, near the opera house

"Kronenhall" - well known restaurant with beautiful art collection, quiet art-deco style bar, on R?mistrasse 4, www.kronenhalle.com

"Indochine" - trendy night-club, "see and be seen", expensive but sometimes has good parties, on Limmatstrasse 275, and website is: www.club-indochine.com

"Kaufleuten" - trendy night-club / lounge bar in the city centre, sometimes has good parties, on Pelikanstrasse 18 and website is: www.kaufleuten.com

"Spaghetti Factory" - casual restaurant in the old town, nice fresh pasta and salads, fast service, good prices, at Niederdorfstrasse 5

"Blaue Ente" - elegant restaurant built into a 300 year old mill close to the lake, on Seefeldstrasse 442 and website is: www.blaue-ente.ch

"La Salle" - stylish restaurant built in a huge glass cube at a renovated factory on Schiffbaustrasse 4, a theatre and Moods jazz bar is also in the same building, www.lasalle-restaurant.ch

"Jules Verne" - popular bar above Brasserie Lipp restaurant, has a panoramic view of the city, built into an old observatory on Uraniastrasse 9 and website is: www.brasserie-lipp.ch/sites/index.php?id_b=40

"Pallavrion" - lively bar with loud music and popular after-work parties on Thursday nights, at Beethovenstrasse 32 and website: www.palavrion.com

"The Carlton" - smart restaurant and bar, with after-work parties on Tuesday nights, at Bahnhofstrasse 41 and website: www.carlton-zuerich.ch

Best wishes, Phil
Hi, I live in Zurich and it is a great city with good nightlife. As always, it depends on what type of thing you are looking for and what type of places interest you. However, here is my guide to the places I like in Zurich and I have written a few words about the style of each place, plus their website details. Hope you have a great time and that the following is of help:

"Acqua" - trendy bar / restaurant / cafe at the lake with very beautiful views from their terrace and often has DJ / club nights on Fridays or Saturdays. www.acqua.ch

"Rex Bar" - elegant wine bar, often candle-lit in the evenings, at 16 Sch?tzengasse, close to Bahnhofstrasse. www.rexbar.ch

"Pur Pur" - oriental style bar, (like MoMo in London), popular club nights, it is on Seefeldstrasse 9, near the opera house

"Kronenhall" - well known restaurant with beautiful art collection, quiet art-deco style bar, on R?mistrasse 4, www.kronenhalle.com

"Indochine" - trendy night-club, "see and be seen", expensive but sometimes has good parties, on Limmatstrasse 275, and website is: www.club-indochine.com

"Kaufleuten" - trendy night-club / lounge bar in the city centre, sometimes has good parties, on Pelikanstrasse 18 and website is: www.kaufleuten.com

"Spaghetti Factory" - casual restaurant in the old town, nice fresh pasta and salads, fast service, good prices, at Niederdorfstrasse 5

"Blaue Ente" - elegant restaurant built into a 300 year old mill close to the lake, on Seefeldstrasse 442 and website is: www.blaue-ente.ch

"La Salle" - stylish restaurant built in a huge glass cube at a renovated factory on Schiffbaustrasse 4, a theatre and Moods jazz bar is also in the same building, www.lasalle-restaurant.ch

"Jules Verne" - popular bar above Brasserie Lipp restaurant, has a panoramic view of the city, built into an old observatory on Uraniastrasse 9 and website is: www.brasserie-lipp.ch/sites/index.php?id_b=40

"Pallavrion" - lively bar with loud music and popular after-work parties on Thursday nights, at Beethovenstrasse 32 and website: www.palavrion.com

"The Carlton" - smart restaurant and bar, with after-work parties on Tuesday nights, at Bahnhofstrasse 41 and website: www.carlton-zuerich.ch

Best wishes, Phil
phil, Oct 5, 2006 @ 16:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
i used to really enjoy that restaurant..
tash
i used to really enjoy that restaurant..
tash
tash, Oct 5, 2006 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
oh my god!!!! thanks thanks a lot... seems we ll enjoy a lot
oh my god!!!! thanks thanks a lot... seems we ll enjoy a lot
noidea, Oct 5, 2006 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
Hi Tash, thanks for the post. I think I might have been to that place once before but to be honest I am not 100% sure. I think it is still going strong and still popular. By memory it is on Stockerstrasse. The restaurant website is at www.bluenote.ch and I will check it out when I am back in Zurich. Best wishes, Phil
Hi Tash, thanks for the post. I think I might have been to that place once before but to be honest I am not 100% sure. I think it is still going strong and still popular. By memory it is on Stockerstrasse. The restaurant website is at www.bluenote.ch and I will check it out when I am back in Zurich. Best wishes, Phil
phil, Oct 6, 2006 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
Thanks phil! Sounds like the right place - tash
Thanks phil! Sounds like the right place - tash
tash, Oct 12, 2006 @ 10:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 3468 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form