Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > searching for a lady I met once in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
searching for a lady I met once in Zurich

Hi there, I am a new member. I met a lady on Saturday 14 August 2021 on the Zurich lake China Garten, she was with her brother and a girl friend, she told my friend she is trying to relocate to Switzerland. I had noticed she didn't speak Swiss German but only high German so I believê she could be German.

She is blonde and on that day she wore a black bikini, she allowed me to carry her in my arms and we jump into the water together, I thought she would come the next day to the lake as she told me she was coming everyday but I didn't see her since, they had been in China Garten 3 days in a row.

I am still hoping to meet her again

The text you are quoting:

Hi there, I am a new member. I met a lady on Saturday 14 August 2021 on the Zurich lake China Garten, she was with her brother and a girl friend, she told my friend she is trying to relocate to Switzerland. I had noticed she didn't speak Swiss German but only high German so I believê she could be German.

She is blonde and on that day she wore a black bikini, she allowed me to carry her in my arms and we jump into the water together, I thought she would come the next day to the lake as she told me she was coming everyday but I didn't see her since, they had been in China Garten 3 days in a row.

I am still hoping to meet her again

Guy-Bertrand WAug 30, 2021 @ 15:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1874 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1874 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form