Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > searching for an english speaking woman

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
searching for an english speaking woman

dear members

i'm a originally swiss guy searching for a honest and poditive thinking english speaking woman todate with in a respectful and kind way who live in or around zurich.

it don't matters wich country but important for me is that you are a native engli speaking woman. i work as a test engineer for electrotechnic and i do live in a house nearby zurich with a huge walnuttry and a beautiful swimming pond. i like to cook, to eat, to learn (every thing could be important in life), to eat, to dance and many things more.i can also offer to show you switzerland, especially zurich cos i'm from zurich originally. i'm a very positive thinking person and i can offer many things more.

actually i'm in a study of electrotechnic for three years.

the reason why i'm searching (with respect) for a girl who's english speaking is cos i love the english language so much and it is very difficult to find english speaking peoples here in switzerland and in particular a native english speaking girl.

it would be a great pleasure for me to meet someone cos i don't have the opportunities to go once a month to uk or ireland or australia or any other english speaking country. what a bummer!

i look forward to get a honest and straight reply from someone out there or any other useful advice and wish a beautiful autum, diego✨

The text you are quoting:

dear members

i'm a originally swiss guy searching for a honest and poditive thinking english speaking woman todate with in a respectful and kind way who live in or around zurich.

it don't matters wich country but important for me is that you are a native engli speaking woman. i work as a test engineer for electrotechnic and i do live in a house nearby zurich with a huge walnuttry and a beautiful swimming pond. i like to cook, to eat, to learn (every thing could be important in life), to eat, to dance and many things more.i can also offer to show you switzerland, especially zurich cos i'm from zurich originally. i'm a very positive thinking person and i can offer many things more.

actually i'm in a study of electrotechnic for three years.

the reason why i'm searching (with respect) for a girl who's english speaking is cos i love the english language so much and it is very difficult to find english speaking peoples here in switzerland and in particular a native english speaking girl.

it would be a great pleasure for me to meet someone cos i don't have the opportunities to go once a month to uk or ireland or australia or any other english speaking country. what a bummer!

i look forward to get a honest and straight reply from someone out there or any other useful advice and wish a beautiful autum, diego✨

Diego GOct 21, 2016 @ 14:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1543 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1543 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form