Login or Sign Up

Forums in Zurich > Zurich > watch/jewelry buyers in zurich?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
watch/jewelry buyers in zurich?
I have some expensive watches (2 AP Offshores and a franck muller, long island crazy hours ) as well as assorted gold jewelry that i need to sell for a fair price in order to put some money in my bank acct. for a business deal that i am rather short on cash to compleat.

Can anyone on this forum can recommend a store or buyer in Zurich where

i can be assured of a reasonable exchange?

As a newbe in Zurich I thought this forum might be a good source if information.At least a good place to start looking.

If you can be of any help it would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks and cheers to you all.... -deanesq

The text you are quoting:
I have some expensive watches (2 AP Offshores and a franck muller, long island crazy hours ) as well as assorted gold jewelry that i need to sell for a fair price in order to put some money in my bank acct. for a business deal that i am rather short on cash to compleat.

Can anyone on this forum can recommend a store or buyer in Zurich where

i can be assured of a reasonable exchange?

As a newbe in Zurich I thought this forum might be a good source if information.At least a good place to start looking.

If you can be of any help it would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks and cheers to you all.... -deanesq

deanesqMar 24, 2008 @ 13:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 3375 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: watch/jewelry buyers in zurich?
Post 1
Hi Dean,

I don't know about Zurich, but in the French speaking part there's several high level Geneva Pawn Shops.

I am pretty certain individual folks may offer you a higher price (after you convince them this isn't a scam), but you got to find them first, and I can't help there...

Good luck,

Nir

Hi Dean,

I don't know about Zurich, but in the French speaking part there's several high level Geneva Pawn Shops.

I am pretty certain individual folks may offer you a higher price (after you convince them this isn't a scam), but you got to find them first, and I can't help there...

Good luck,

Nir
Nir Ofek, Mar 25, 2008 @ 00:54

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: watch/jewelry buyers in zurich?
Post 2
[quote]Hi Dean,

I am pretty certain individual folks may offer you a higher price (after you convince them this isn't a scam),but you got to find them first, andI can't help there...

Good luck,

Nir[/quote]

thanks, i have never done this b4 but have about a month to come up with a chunk of money. id rather not borrow and this seemed like an easy way i thought in the land of watches there would be a ready market for classics... its not turning out that way . oh well...maybe i should try eBay ?
[quote]Hi Dean,

I am pretty certain individual folks may offer you a higher price (after you convince them this isn't a scam),but you got to find them first, andI can't help there...

Good luck,

Nir[/quote]

thanks, i have never done this b4 but have about a month to come up with a chunk of money. id rather not borrow and this seemed like an easy way i thought in the land of watches there would be a ready market for classics... its not turning out that way . oh well...maybe i should try eBay ?
deanesq, Mar 25, 2008 @ 05:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 3375 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form