Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for ice hockey player

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for ice hockey player

Hi guys,

I'm part of a team called P&G which is playing in the corporate banking league ( www.aihg.ch). Basically, no training, 14 games all based in geneva, 1 tournament at the end of the season on 1 we.

Players work mainly in the financial industry but we have the possibility to get 5 players working outside this sector.

First game sept 15th.

Let me know if you have interest.

Alex

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

I'm part of a team called P&G which is playing in the corporate banking league ( www.aihg.ch). Basically, no training, 14 games all based in geneva, 1 tournament at the end of the season on 1 we.

Players work mainly in the financial industry but we have the possibility to get 5 players working outside this sector.

First game sept 15th.

Let me know if you have interest.

Alex

alex0220Sep 9, 2012 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1298 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for ice hockey player
Post 1

Hi,

I'm Andy, 39, used to play the last 30 years ice hockey (swiss regional league 2 &3), moved last spring in Geneva and would like to play. Are you still looking for players, when are you playing (week-ends, week days...) ?

Thanks for your reply

Hi,

I'm Andy, 39, used to play the last 30 years ice hockey (swiss regional league 2 &3), moved last spring in Geneva and would like to play. Are you still looking for players, when are you playing (week-ends, week days...) ?

Thanks for your reply

Andreas Thalmann, Oct 30, 2013 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Looking for ice hockey player
Post 2

Hi Alex,

I only now saw this ... if you're still looking for players, I'd be keen as well (played in high school and a little in college). If not, then perhaps next season.

By the way, there's another thread on a similar topic here that may be of interest:

http://www.glocals.com/forums/new-members-introductions/Looking-for-amateur-ice-hockey-team-in-GVA-198685.htm#msg_201006

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Alex,

I only now saw this ... if you're still looking for players, I'd be keen as well (played in high school and a little in college). If not, then perhaps next season.

By the way, there's another thread on a similar topic here that may be of interest:

http://www.glocals.com/forums/new-members-introductions/Looking-for-amateur-ice-hockey-team-in-GVA-198685.htm#msg_201006

Cheers,

Steve

Steve A, Jan 15, 2014 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1298 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form