Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > French Classes Needed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Classes Needed

Hi,

I would like to have a private lessons of French in Vevey/Lausanne, once/twice per week, for example. Anyone could recommend me a good teacher? I would be interested to have a strong level of grammar, something serious, not just talk.

Many thanks,

Ruben.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I would like to have a private lessons of French in Vevey/Lausanne, once/twice per week, for example. Anyone could recommend me a good teacher? I would be interested to have a strong level of grammar, something serious, not just talk.

Many thanks,

Ruben.

Ruben BlancoSep 1, 2015 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1553 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French Classes Needed
Post 1

Hi Ruben,

I offer French classes using Skype to students of all levels.

The 2 main adantages of this system is that the classes are 100% adapted to the specific needs of the student. We practice grammar, vocabulary, conversation, reading, etc.. It is very important to know why a person wants to learn French, so that I can adapt the classes accordingly and so that the student gets the most out of it.

The second big advantage is of course the time advantage. Using Skype allows you to follow classes from anywhere, work, train, home,... It can be a productive break at work and you dont lose time travelling.

I offer 1 free test class so that i can explain better how I work and so that the student can see if he/she is comfortable wirh it.

For additional information, you can visit my site www.francaisatwork.com.

So if you are interested, we can set up a test class to begin with.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Hi Ruben,

I offer French classes using Skype to students of all levels.

The 2 main adantages of this system is that the classes are 100% adapted to the specific needs of the student. We practice grammar, vocabulary, conversation, reading, etc.. It is very important to know why a person wants to learn French, so that I can adapt the classes accordingly and so that the student gets the most out of it.

The second big advantage is of course the time advantage. Using Skype allows you to follow classes from anywhere, work, train, home,... It can be a productive break at work and you dont lose time travelling.

I offer 1 free test class so that i can explain better how I work and so that the student can see if he/she is comfortable wirh it.

For additional information, you can visit my site www.francaisatwork.com.

So if you are interested, we can set up a test class to begin with.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Olivier Nyssen

Olivier Nyssen, Sep 15, 2015 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I was doing lessons with a fantastic lady in Lutry if you are still looking for someone let me know and I'll send on her details.

I was doing lessons with a fantastic lady in Lutry if you are still looking for someone let me know and I'll send on her details.

Danny B, Jul 11, 2016 @ 08:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Reuben,

Nowadadys many people use skype for language lessons so your teacher can be anywhere. 

If you want to call me I can give you more info - 078 800 9596 including a fab opportunity to learn french in Paris!!:) 

Hilary 

Hi Reuben,

Nowadadys many people use skype for language lessons so your teacher can be anywhere. 

If you want to call me I can give you more info - 078 800 9596 including a fab opportunity to learn french in Paris!!:) 

Hilary 

hermes, Jul 11, 2016 @ 08:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

Many thanks,

Ruben.

Sep 1, 15 11:42

Hello,

If you are interested in understanding grammar, and are willing to use Skype, grammar is my forte!

And my approach to teaching is a bit different. I explain grammar in a way you will never forget a rule and know how and when to apply it.

We can do a trial lesson so you see for yourself.

www.learn-french-geneva.com

my reviews here:

http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/learn-french-geneva/

and here

http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/French-Learning-Marathon/

Hello,

If you are interested in understanding grammar, and are willing to use Skype, grammar is my forte!

And my approach to teaching is a bit different. I explain grammar in a way you will never forget a rule and know how and when to apply it.

We can do a trial lesson so you see for yourself.

www.learn-french-geneva.com

my reviews here:

http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/learn-french-geneva/

and here

http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/French-Learning-Marathon/

hay_, Jul 11, 2016 @ 08:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear All,

This post dates back to 2015, I hope Reuben has found a teacher!

Hillary, there are French tutors in Geneva, they can teach everywhere in Geneva as well as via skype, they belong to the glocals community Smile, and I think they have good reviews!!!

I invite those who are interested to have a look at guide section and click on education.

Dear All,

This post dates back to 2015, I hope Reuben has found a teacher!

Hillary, there are French tutors in Geneva, they can teach everywhere in Geneva as well as via skype, they belong to the glocals community Smile, and I think they have good reviews!!!

I invite those who are interested to have a look at guide section and click on education.

Celia l, Jul 11, 2016 @ 09:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1553 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form