Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > ballroom (latin) dance partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ballroom (latin) dance partner

Hi,

I'm looking for a male latin dance partner in Geneva. 

I had danced professionnally between age 6 and 18, then decided to stop to make time for my university degree and then work.

I'm now 34 and would love to get back to training. I'm looking for a man having a good level in latin dances and who would like to train together (non-professionnally this time :) a couple of times a week.

Best regards,

Anita

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm looking for a male latin dance partner in Geneva. 

I had danced professionnally between age 6 and 18, then decided to stop to make time for my university degree and then work.

I'm now 34 and would love to get back to training. I'm looking for a man having a good level in latin dances and who would like to train together (non-professionnally this time :) a couple of times a week.

Best regards,

Anita

Anita HerediaJan 3, 2021 @ 15:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 196 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: ballroom (latin) dance partner
Post 1

Hi Anita,

On my part I've been dancing quite a while, especially salsa, bachata and tango.

I miss social dancing, so would be happy to practice with you. My intent is fun and pleasure in practice rather than seeing that as 'training' though.

Feel free to PM me if you like!

Kind regards,

--
David

The text you are quoting:

Hi Anita,

On my part I've been dancing quite a while, especially salsa, bachata and tango.

I miss social dancing, so would be happy to practice with you. My intent is fun and pleasure in practice rather than seeing that as 'training' though.

Feel free to PM me if you like!

Kind regards,

--
David

David L, Jan 5, 2021 @ 09:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 196 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form