Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > glocals Planned Improvements & Fixes - April 2010

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
glocals Planned Improvements & Fixes - April 2010

Hi folks

Thanks alot for all your feedback and suggestions on this thread and please keep it coming.

One of the things people asked for is that we keep you updated on what we're working on, so from now on, we'll post a list of the items we plan to fix / improve every month so you can be in the loop and can tell us what you think, starting with the below:

April 2010 - Improvements & Fixes we're working on:

1. Redesign the 'Things to Do' page to make it more user-friendly.
2. Launch a Lucern glocals community.
3. Launch 'Groups' section so people can easily find others with similar interests.
4. Add 'Email Notifications' to the Classifieds > Housing section so people can get 
    notified by mail when relevant ads are posted.
5. Allow people to save activities they like to their calendars
6. Fix the bug with the Chat and the Friends Online page showing different numbers
7. Fix the bug where trying to send a message to a friend of a friend 
    sometimes doesn't work properly.

We can't promise that we'll finish all the above in April, but that's what we're aiming for.

Thanks again for your feedback and enjoy the site.

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks

Thanks alot for all your feedback and suggestions on this thread and please keep it coming.

One of the things people asked for is that we keep you updated on what we're working on, so from now on, we'll post a list of the items we plan to fix / improve every month so you can be in the loop and can tell us what you think, starting with the below:

April 2010 - Improvements & Fixes we're working on:

1. Redesign the 'Things to Do' page to make it more user-friendly.
2. Launch a Lucern glocals community.
3. Launch 'Groups' section so people can easily find others with similar interests.
4. Add 'Email Notifications' to the Classifieds > Housing section so people can get 
    notified by mail when relevant ads are posted.
5. Allow people to save activities they like to their calendars
6. Fix the bug with the Chat and the Friends Online page showing different numbers
7. Fix the bug where trying to send a message to a friend of a friend 
    sometimes doesn't work properly.

We can't promise that we'll finish all the above in April, but that's what we're aiming for.

Thanks again for your feedback and enjoy the site.

Oded

SiteAdmin OdedApr 1, 2010 @ 19:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1623 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: glocals Planned Improvements & Fixes - April 2010
Post 1

My favourite iteam on that list is the new Groups feature. I think it simplify the process of what glocals.com is all about: doing real activities with real people.

Thanks siteAdmin for posting the list. 

My favourite iteam on that list is the new Groups feature. I think it simplify the process of what glocals.com is all about: doing real activities with real people.

Thanks siteAdmin for posting the list. 

Nir Ofek, Apr 2, 2010 @ 09:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

@siteAdmin curious you would post that on April Fools' Day....but a good start, nonetheless. Two things, though...

1. You have two items numbered #5.

2. I only mention that because I want to ask for more information about #5, that is saving activities to calendar. Can you please elaborate? I thought that an activity to which I was invited or signed up already appeared in my calendar...

Z

@siteAdmin curious you would post that on April Fools' Day....but a good start, nonetheless. Two things, though...

1. You have two items numbered #5.

2. I only mention that because I want to ask for more information about #5, that is saving activities to calendar. Can you please elaborate? I thought that an activity to which I was invited or signed up already appeared in my calendar...

Z

Zonker, Apr 2, 2010 @ 09:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks Zonker

An Activity you post, sign up for, reply to, or are invited to does appear in your calendar.

A few people asked for the option to save activities to 'My Calendar' without signing up for them or being invited, just to make it easier to have a list of things they might be interested in.

What think?

O

Thanks Zonker

An Activity you post, sign up for, reply to, or are invited to does appear in your calendar.

A few people asked for the option to save activities to 'My Calendar' without signing up for them or being invited, just to make it easier to have a list of things they might be interested in.

What think?

O

SiteAdmin Oded, Apr 2, 2010 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1623 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form