Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Reviews of Member Activities > Lebanese Dinner Feedback

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lebanese Dinner Feedback

Hello to everyone who attended the Lebanese Dinner at "chez Sami"

Thank you very much for coming, I personnaly was very happy to meet all of you and I hope to have a chance to get to know better next time.

On this forum thread you can give me your feed back about the event so I can improve it for next time (if there is a next time) : numer of people, facility of access, explanations...

If you want to give your opinion about the restaurant itself, there is a review page on glocals (but you can also use itaste). http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Chez-Sami/ .If you do so, bear in mind that the service was delayed because of latecomers and also because we were such a big group, I apologize to those who where very hungry.

In this thread, you can also post your pictures, so other attendees can download them.

If you want to keep posted about "Orient" related activities, you are welcome to join the group Orient express : http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-oriental-express-culture-group.htm

Hope to see you again soon.

Orientaly yours,

Maggie.

The text you are quoting:

Hello to everyone who attended the Lebanese Dinner at "chez Sami"

Thank you very much for coming, I personnaly was very happy to meet all of you and I hope to have a chance to get to know better next time.

On this forum thread you can give me your feed back about the event so I can improve it for next time (if there is a next time) : numer of people, facility of access, explanations...

If you want to give your opinion about the restaurant itself, there is a review page on glocals (but you can also use itaste). http://www.glocals.com/guides/biz/Chez-Sami/ .If you do so, bear in mind that the service was delayed because of latecomers and also because we were such a big group, I apologize to those who where very hungry.

In this thread, you can also post your pictures, so other attendees can download them.

If you want to keep posted about "Orient" related activities, you are welcome to join the group Orient express : http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-oriental-express-culture-group.htm

Hope to see you again soon.

Orientaly yours,

Maggie.

Maggy LApr 7, 2013 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1559 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lebanese Dinner Feedback
Post 1

thank you Maggy, I had a very pleasant evening, dinner was excellent and I enjoyed the company of glocals friends. Betty

thank you Maggy, I had a very pleasant evening, dinner was excellent and I enjoyed the company of glocals friends. Betty

Betty Z, Apr 8, 2013 @ 09:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The dinner was impeccably well organized (a big THANK YOU, Maggy!) Smile

The food was freshly made, delicious and abundant, the wine was nice and I thought the service was very efficient considering what a huge group we were!

My only suggestions for improving potential future events are... It would have been good if, for the apéro, everyone was standing up so that it was easier to mingle with others. There was not enough room in Chez Sami to do this, so perhaps a solution would be to have the apéro in a bar then move to the restaurant for the dinner?  Also, I was (thankfully) lucky with who I had as dinner companions. However, in my opinion, at these big dinners it's always nice to have an enforced 'musical chairs' for the starter, main course and dessert so that everyone gets to talk to a variety of people.

I had a fun time on Saturday and really thought that the whole event was wonderful, so thanks again Smile

The dinner was impeccably well organized (a big THANK YOU, Maggy!) Smile

The food was freshly made, delicious and abundant, the wine was nice and I thought the service was very efficient considering what a huge group we were!

My only suggestions for improving potential future events are... It would have been good if, for the apéro, everyone was standing up so that it was easier to mingle with others. There was not enough room in Chez Sami to do this, so perhaps a solution would be to have the apéro in a bar then move to the restaurant for the dinner?  Also, I was (thankfully) lucky with who I had as dinner companions. However, in my opinion, at these big dinners it's always nice to have an enforced 'musical chairs' for the starter, main course and dessert so that everyone gets to talk to a variety of people.

I had a fun time on Saturday and really thought that the whole event was wonderful, so thanks again Smile

Armorel, Apr 10, 2013 @ 20:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Maggy, thank you!

You were very well organised ^^.  I did enjoy the food, I feel we got what we paid for, unlike most dinners organised (where you inevitably get just chicken and vegs, as being the cheapest menu option). The menu price was just perfect as we often get asked to pay double for not so good cuisine and that lacks of taste.

I did not have enough space in my stomach otherwise I would have eaten MUCH more ;)

The above comment, re "musical chair" style is a very good idea - I did not dare suggesting! (especially when you are amongst the last ones arriving, you always get the corner seat or no one in front of you).

Maggy, well done!  And thank you again - looking forward to attending more of your events.

Maggy, thank you!

You were very well organised ^^.  I did enjoy the food, I feel we got what we paid for, unlike most dinners organised (where you inevitably get just chicken and vegs, as being the cheapest menu option). The menu price was just perfect as we often get asked to pay double for not so good cuisine and that lacks of taste.

I did not have enough space in my stomach otherwise I would have eaten MUCH more ;)

The above comment, re "musical chair" style is a very good idea - I did not dare suggesting! (especially when you are amongst the last ones arriving, you always get the corner seat or no one in front of you).

Maggy, well done!  And thank you again - looking forward to attending more of your events.

marieh, Apr 12, 2013 @ 12:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1559 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form