Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > WG - Roomate

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
WG - Roomate

Ola,

I am looking for a studio or a roommate in Basel or Basel Land. (Around 500 chf max) 

I speak French English and German.
I am quiet and won’t be there everyday! I would say 50% of time maybe 60%...
I am currently living in a studio in Basel city but As I have also a flat in Geneva it is bit too expensive to rent 2 flats...
Well I am looking for oct in the best case
Thanks for your answer
Cheers
Marion

The text you are quoting:

Ola,

I am looking for a studio or a roommate in Basel or Basel Land. (Around 500 chf max) 

I speak French English and German.
I am quiet and won’t be there everyday! I would say 50% of time maybe 60%...
I am currently living in a studio in Basel city but As I have also a flat in Geneva it is bit too expensive to rent 2 flats...
Well I am looking for oct in the best case
Thanks for your answer
Cheers
Marion

mashaAug 25, 2019 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: WG - Roomate
Post 1

Hi Masha,

Just to be clear, you have a flat in Geneva that you need someone to share the flat with, right?  I am lookiing for a room in Geneva for 2 months maybe starting at the end of October.  I could only afford CHF 400/month including utilities. I live in Valais and I will stay at your place Monday to Friday, and Friday night until Sunday afternoon, I go to Valais.  Please let me know if I understood your ad. Thanks for responding. By the way, where do you live in Geneva?

Hi Masha,

Just to be clear, you have a flat in Geneva that you need someone to share the flat with, right?  I am lookiing for a room in Geneva for 2 months maybe starting at the end of October.  I could only afford CHF 400/month including utilities. I live in Valais and I will stay at your place Monday to Friday, and Friday night until Sunday afternoon, I go to Valais.  Please let me know if I understood your ad. Thanks for responding. By the way, where do you live in Geneva?

Luzviminda C, Oct 15, 2019 @ 11:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: WG - Roomate
Post 2

Hi Luzviminda,

no I was looking for a place in basel

:-) sorry for misundrstanding

hiwever I rent a room in France near geneva but as the flat is really big and you are most of time alone bc I am working in Basel it is more expensive tha 500 chf

currently I could decrease the price of 950 chf to a week price but the room is busy till January 

good luck for your research 

cheers 

Hi Luzviminda,

no I was looking for a place in basel

:-) sorry for misundrstanding

hiwever I rent a room in France near geneva but as the flat is really big and you are most of time alone bc I am working in Basel it is more expensive tha 500 chf

currently I could decrease the price of 950 chf to a week price but the room is busy till January 

good luck for your research 

cheers 

masha, Oct 15, 2019 @ 13:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form