Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Looking for Short-Term Accommodation / Camper Parking

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Short-Term Accommodation / Camper Parking

Hello,

Looking for some help or guidence if possible, my GF and I have to move out of our apartment at the end of August, but we are commited to working here until the end of September.

We`re looking for accommodation for the last 3x weeks in September. I have a van that i`ve converted to sleep two at weekends. We`re considering staying in it for the duration if we cannot find a room. But it has no toilet or shower, so but perhaps someone out there would consider hosting us?

Its a big ask, and but we`re very easy going. I`m very handy and happy to work in exchange, gardening, household building, odd-jobs. Happy to follow up on all messages.

I`m Scottish, I work coach winter sports around Switzerland. And my GF is Swiss Interning at the UNHCR.

Any and all help or consideration is appriciated greatly. 

Thanks for reading,

Jason

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Looking for some help or guidence if possible, my GF and I have to move out of our apartment at the end of August, but we are commited to working here until the end of September.

We`re looking for accommodation for the last 3x weeks in September. I have a van that i`ve converted to sleep two at weekends. We`re considering staying in it for the duration if we cannot find a room. But it has no toilet or shower, so but perhaps someone out there would consider hosting us?

Its a big ask, and but we`re very easy going. I`m very handy and happy to work in exchange, gardening, household building, odd-jobs. Happy to follow up on all messages.

I`m Scottish, I work coach winter sports around Switzerland. And my GF is Swiss Interning at the UNHCR.

Any and all help or consideration is appriciated greatly. 

Thanks for reading,

Jason

Jason MAug 10, 2018 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 230 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Looking for Short-Term Accommodation / Camper Parking
Post 1

https://www.camping.ch/cgi/campsites/detailview.pl?id=campingplatz-vesenaz-see&lang=fr

https://www.camping.ch/cgi/campsites/detailview.pl?id=campingplatz-vesenaz-see&lang=fr

SWISS, Aug 10, 2018 @ 11:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

See under classifieds - small studio in Valais. Advertisement is marked "please read carefully". Free for the time you need it. Please PM if you are at all interested. Tks

See under classifieds - small studio in Valais. Advertisement is marked "please read carefully". Free for the time you need it. Please PM if you are at all interested. Tks

sheila c, Aug 10, 2018 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

You could stay on the campsite Hutopia in Divonne.. Short drive or bus into Geneve.. Would feel like a little holiday. It's hardly the Ritz but nice little site with pool and bar, resto etc..Showers and toilets etc too of course. It's about 400eur for an emplacement for a month. 

You could stay on the campsite Hutopia in Divonne.. Short drive or bus into Geneve.. Would feel like a little holiday. It's hardly the Ritz but nice little site with pool and bar, resto etc..Showers and toilets etc too of course. It's about 400eur for an emplacement for a month. 

John H, Aug 11, 2018 @ 10:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 230 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form