Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > General > Paddle board adventure

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Paddle board adventure

Hi . I'm looking for people interested to explore the sarine  in Fribourg by paddle. if you have your own board. We start in the morning with stop over every 2 hours. If anyone from the group has been in this river. please comment your experience (negative/positive) . I saw it on the site and doesn't seem very fast (unlike Aare Bern /rhone Geneva) . I'm in my 40's . To go alone, not very motivated. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi . I'm looking for people interested to explore the sarine  in Fribourg by paddle. if you have your own board. We start in the morning with stop over every 2 hours. If anyone from the group has been in this river. please comment your experience (negative/positive) . I saw it on the site and doesn't seem very fast (unlike Aare Bern /rhone Geneva) . I'm in my 40's . To go alone, not very motivated. 

penny mJun 19, 2021 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 549 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Paddle board adventure
Post 1

Hi there. Dead keen. In fact, we are actually going to go from Thun to Bern or La Plaine to Belgard (Best weather wins). Ping me if you're keen.

The text you are quoting:

Hi there. Dead keen. In fact, we are actually going to go from Thun to Bern or La Plaine to Belgard (Best weather wins). Ping me if you're keen.

Mike H, Sep 7, 2021 @ 09:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 549 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form